Hello, my name is Jack M. Miceli, CRC. I’m a financial advisor based in the Washtenaw and Livingston County area of Michigan and run the firm Miceli Financial Advisory. The purpose of this blog is to help educate investors and give them resources to build a financial plan. Although a majority of my career has been assisting educators, I have the ability to work with individuals and small business owners who feel they need help creating a holistic financial plan.
Fact about me:
- I started my financial career in 2005 with Edward Jones. In 2013, I started my current affiliation with GWN Securities.
- I received a Liberal Arts Degree in Public Relations from Northern Michigan University in 1993. In 1998, I received a Certificate in Management from Walsh College.
- The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company (VALIC) recognized me as an approved retirement advisor in 2013 for Pinckney Community Schools and Hartland Consolidated Schools. I continue to work with educators in Grass Lake, Napoleon, Hanover-Horton and Michigan Center Schools as an advisor with fellow advisor Bryan Merillat of Merillat Financial Group.
- Also, as an approved advisor with Aspire Financial Network, I have the ability to assist educators in Ann Arbor Public Schools, Brighton Area Schools and School Craft College.
- In 2015, I received my CRC (Certified Retirement Counselor) Designation from The International Foundation for Retirement Education® (InFRE). The CRC® program demonstrates a mastery of retirement accumulation and distribution planning. The CRC® is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
One of the benefits of working with me is my ability to provide clear explanations of financial products and services. I believe in helping clients become confident is assessing their financial goals and participating in their own planning process. The personal program I provide is a road map to a financial future. I offer my clients the option of a fee-based relationship. My conscience and my ethics have guided me toward this business model and through it, I can provide what I believe to be better guidance for my clients.